Hold deep respect for each person’s unique experiences and perspectives. Our customer experience is unmatched.
Take calculated risks. Staying steady, focused, and fixated on investment discipline to pick a high-quality portfolio mix to meet our client's individual goals.
We are your accountability partner. Honesty and transparency are the foundation of doing the right thing for our clients.
When we put our client's best interest first, we raise our frequency, strengthen our business, and feel awesome.
KW Wealth Management LLC is a limited liability company organized in the state of California.
Founded in 2018, we operate out of our office in Gold River and Land Park, we offer ongoing
portfolio management services based on the individual goals, objectives, time horizon,
and risk tolerance of each client.
We create an investment policy statement for each client, which outlines the client’s current situation
(income, tax levels, and risk tolerance levels). We are dedicated to helping you achieve your investment
goals by providing personal attention and quality services.
Strategic investment plans are driven by customized financial planning, We utilize both passive and active
investment strategies. We aim to generate returns by allocating capital across most asset classes,
including Index ETF and individual holdings we believe will generate returns to meet our client's financial objectives and long-term growth expectations. Our mission is to balance values with service, sustainable performance,
and continuous improvement to our client relationships.
Our principal investing strategies are as follows:
1. We do not expect all stocks to go up, and we do not panic about the noises in the market. We buy undervalued companies during stock market declines.
2. We invest for the long term. When we customize our clients' portfolios, we spend hours or months in the interview process to understand their risk tolerance, time horizon, and financial situation. We prepare our client portfolios to target for long-term success.
3. We do not day trade to speculate for short-term profit/loss. Client portfolios may hold high cash allocations from time to time as part of our risk management strategy. Having cash on hand is essential. We don't want to hurry and spend it.
4. We don't make concentrated investments. We diversify our portfolios across asset classes with a solid allocation of individual stocks, ETFs, and low-expense mutual funds.
5. We don't want our clients to borrow on margin to invest. We can't time any given stock to deliver a high return when the loan comes due. Using borrowed money to invest is not our philosophy.
6. We don't want our clients to invest with us without sharing their financial circumstances. We invest in our clients, and we need to know our clients well.
7. We don't solicit IPOs or penny stocks. We don't buy a stock based on an exciting story. We invest in stocks with a track record and a financial statement we can confidently evaluate.
8. We don't take over the management of private investments we have not recommended. Liquidity is one of the most important factors we focus on in our portfolios.
9. We don't use a sub-manager or outsource our portfolio management. We may use low-expense mutual funds or ETFs given their expertise in investing in certain areas of the market. This mindset allows us to take action and rebalance quickly and cost-effectively.